Man Electrocuted in Potchefstroom

A man has been electrocuted in Ikageng, Potchefstroom in the North West province.

It is understood the man had been working on an electrical box when he was electrocuted.

Paramedics say when they arrived on the scene on Wednesday, they found the electrical box on fire and the man lying motionless.

ER24’s Russel Meiring said the fire was extinguished by the Provincial Fire Services Department.

“On closer inspection, medics found that the man had already succumbed to his numerous injuries. Nothing could be done for him, and he was declared dead.

Local authorities were on the scene for further investigations.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.